Whether you're performing feats of strength or just enjoying an evening out with friends, this dress will bring calm and happiness everywhere you go:)
100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
Color notes: Jewel tones and black
Button fastening through front
Machine wash cold with like colors
Fits true to size, take your normal size
Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ARAndrea R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStained Glass for the Win!
I’m a Lutheran pastor so this dress was a no-brainer, but in every pattern, it’s wins across the board - you can dress it up or down, no ironing required, a cut that flatters every body, pockets that are functional without adding bulk. I rarely spend this much on clothing but I have no regrets.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 6' And OverSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTrue to its name
This dress is so beautiful that on days when I wear it, everything goes better. The pattern looks like a stained glass window.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LJLori J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
This is a perfect dress for the holidays!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LJLori J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNo insanity later!
I love this dress. It reminds me of stained glass.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMargaret S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGorgeous!
I wanted something special for my dad's funeral at Arlington National Cemetery. He was a minister so this dress with its gorgeous stained glass pattern was the perfect thing. Thank you for making a special, somber event a little bit brighter.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2