- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Indigo & pink
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Model Note: Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL, Louise is 5'4 and wears a M, Nina is 5'7 and wears an XS
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- HSHazel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo beautiful n
This dress is a bit softer than others I have and a bit roomier feeling. I love the pattern, the quality of construction, Zuri customer service, and Zuri philosophy! What is there not to like!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy first purple anything
Zuri once again has gotten me to fall in love with a dress that is completely out of the color palette I usually gravitate towards. Purple and light pinks? At first glance I would say no, but on a recent visit to the SF store, Inja pulled this dress in my size and when I tried it on…magic!
Zuri dresses have become my work uniform now that I can wear color and prints to work (I was in cosmetic for 12+ years and always had to be in all black from head to toe). Now I have an outlet to show off my Zuri addiction in all it’s glory! I have never been happier - it’s a bonus that wearing Zuri garners compliments. Love this company and it’s product so much. Thank you!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TLtara l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agogorgeous
The dress is beautiful. The blue and pink work so well together. Never fails to receive compliments .FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JCJennifer C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this dress!
I am so excited about this comfortable and unique dress that is doing something important for women around the world. I didn't take any photos of full-length, but I received so many compliments on the dress that I wore to a wedding that I thought I'd share.
Note: Feel free to crop out my beautiful daughters as they are not wearing a Zuri dress.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDial me in as a fan!
I ordered this dress a little unsure if it’d suit me BUT I love it. Love the staccato like pattern & the unusual colors. Another hand printed Zuri hit.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2