- 100% cotton handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- MDMary-Catherine D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoI LOVE this dress--so easy and so attractive...
A perfect fit, a lovely look. this is my second of these dresses. I only wish the turquoise hadn't sold out. the perfect solution for a hot summer!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MFMary F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 65+Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 stars1 month agoMary
Love wearing it. I have lots of bead necklaces that I wore with when I first wore it last week.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- TMTeresa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoSnapdragon Zuri Dress
I have purchased several Zuri prints. This was my first solid color purchase. I love the soft texture of the fabric, and the salmon color (my dress was a bit darker and more muted in color than what is pictured) is lovely. This will be a practical, beautiful, and versatile addition to my wardrobe.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- JPJan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 months agoAwesome dress
Love the fabric, the design and the workmanship.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- SSStephanie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars3 months agoA 4th dress from Zuri!
I love your dresses. I love your customer service. This is the 4th Zuri dress in my closet, and there will be more. The fabric is buttery soft, nt too sheer, just perfect. The placket to cover the buttons doesn't quite stay down, even after exacting ironing. So I end up with the placket sticking out and the button exposed. I may have to sew in some small snaps. But a winner in every other way.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?