- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Blue and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- HHHelene H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSpring Favourite
I adore this beautiful cotton batik dress! As spring has finally arrived in Melbourne I find myself reaching for it often. The fish add a little whimsy to my day and the blue is so pretty. I receive compliments every time I wear this Zuri dress out, it’s definitely a winner.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLani S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo beautiful and fun!
I love this beautiful batik dress! It is such fun to wear! The colour is so lovely and the fish can’t help but make me smile. I know my student will enjoy it too! 💕FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSPECTACULAR!!!!
This is such a Fun to wear Beautiful summer feel dress. I Love how light it feels and the fit is Perfect. This dress reminds me of a stroll on the Beach, so refreshing.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HDHannah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPlayful print
The blue of this dress is bright and cheerful. The fish make it a fun, playful print. I enjoy wearing it for fun occasions.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoJust keep swimming
Perfect dress for spring or summer. The ocean blue color and the fish print give major beach vibes and a resort feel. This would make a great swimsuit coverup too!
One star less than my usual rating due to the batik fabrics almost always feeling rougher against my skin.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2