100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
Color notes: Red, yellow, blue, black, white
Button fastening through front
Machine wash cold with like colors
Fits true to size, take your normal size
Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoJust Take Those Old Records Off the Shelf
My family and I love to have a dance party once in awhile and play my old records. There's just something so sweet and grounding about hearing those scratchy tunes from bygone years- many memories for hubby & me and new memories made for the grandkids. This dress is the perfect homage to this part of our lives.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKkimberly k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPlay it again...
The Spin doctor is spectacular! The richly saturated primary colors, the flattering a-line shape with deep pockets puts this in the hit parade!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CHCrystal H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSpin Doctor at Graduation
Love the feel of the fabric. Softer than usual. Vibrant colors! Brightened the rainy graduation day for my niece!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MLMaria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVibrant colours at their best!
When I saw this print I just had to have it. The material is on the stiffer side but still skims the body perfectly. Colours are vibrant and eye catching and have not faded with washing.
Another excellent dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ESErica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoSpin Doctor
Great print - wore it to my nephew's bar mitzvah. Perfect for dressing up a tad !FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2