- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Gold, aqua, and white on a navy background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MCMaria C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoStarry night, my new fav
Great dress. Elegant lines, not easy to rock palette, but pattern saves the day.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- AAnnaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 25 - 34Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoMy Favorite Garment of All Time
This print and silhouette is breathtaking, show-stopping! I get compliments on it every time I where it. This dress is a work of art and makes me feel like the best version of myself.
I usually wear 1X tops and 2X bottoms in other clothes, and I have a sleeveless Zuri dress in a 1X that fits great. This dress with the sleeves looked too large in a 1X though. For this dress I did a quick and easy exchange for an XL. Zuri was quick to respond and so nice!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoA work of art
This pattern has so much depth and interest. A gorgeous print. I wore it to our Art Museum and was stopped to ask where I got it and received so many compliments.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- RMRachel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoFeel like a little bit of Van Gogh
It is beautiful and classic. I hope to wear this dress year round.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- VAVeronica A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoStarry night
L o v e this dress. Get lots of positive feedback. Beautifully made .FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?