- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Colors: Brownish black, teal, hot pink, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KPKristin P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoA beloved birthday gift!
Stellar is my “brown” Zuri that I specifically requested for my fall birthday. I suspected that it would be perfectly paired with my brown tall boots and leather jacket…and this is still exactly how I love to wear it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MFMinerva F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoLove
Calming, and relaxing color and patterns . I’m 5”7
181lbs 40DD and I’m a solid XL with plenty of arm room . Still have room . Just realized I don’t have a full mirror. Love this!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MMKVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 25 - 34Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoMy Second Favorite
This is my second favorite Zuri dress. Great for different seasons, can dress it up or down, pattern is beautiful. I do wish Zuri offered short lengths as well as long for us petite folks. I have gotten mine hemmed to hit just above the knee.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LDLisa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoA Stellar Find
I love the design and the dress! It is my second Zuri purchase. I received so many compliment on my first dress, I ca't wait to wear this one to work. It's comfortable, and the pockets are a real plus. I have recommended Zuri to friends and colleagues. If I could afford it, I would own several!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- BBethanyI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoPerfection!
I hemmed and hawed over the Zuri catalog for months, paralyzed by my inability to choose between the gorgeous prints - and then came the "Surprise Me" sale in December! $40 bucks off AND I don't have to make the choice myself? Sold! I waited eagerly to see what random beauty would come my way, and I could not possibly be happier with the Stellar dress. I love the deep brown and the swooping blues and purples spangled with white dots - it goes with so many things in my wardrobe, and it works as dress (belted or unbelted) and a light jacket/long cardigan, plus it has wonderful, sturdy, deep pockets! I get compliments up the wazoo whenever I wear it. I am officially in love.Was this helpful?