- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Black & light mint
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LLibbyVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFirst Zuri!
(Wanted to add this photo but couldn’t figure out how to since the review was already posted) This was my first Zuri. After having the picture of this dress show up on my Facebook feed multiple times, I finally took the chance and ordered it. The dress is beautiful and dressy in a casual sort of way. Wore it to a production of Hamilton in Seattle and felt great wearing it. It was subtle enough for my first trial of these beautiful prints. I usually wear stretch fabrics so was an adjustment to non stretchy, but I am hooked on the vibrancy of the colors in this line.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAmy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSwish is a stunner!
Realizing I didn't have a black dress for formal occasions, I ordered Swish, my first "long" Zuri. Sleek and spare, this Zuri stuns. I enjoy pairing it with bright red boots and a thick, beaded red necklace, which somehow serve to accentuate the sleek fabric pattern. I also like opting for a casual look with a pair of jeans and my favorite "Girls just wanna have fundamental rights" t-shirt from Cyndi Lauper. I mean, ya can't go wrong.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MJMelissa J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSwish
While the color palette is contained, the print provides so much movement. This is a great dress when I want to wear something with visual interest but that speaks a bit more quietly than some of my other Zuri prints. (Color note: there were apparently two colorways of this dress--one with greyish stripes and one with mint. Mine is is minty in real life.)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LPLaura P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIntriguing and versatile pattern
First Zuri purchased...was feeling timid about bold colors but also was seeking an intriguing pattern. Zuri fit the bill. Easy to add pops of color to change the mood of this item, and easy to dress down with jeans as a dusterFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FJFrances J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoRefined!
This is a more elegant & subdued print than some of my more in-your-face Zuri dresses, but it’s also beautiful! I saw some variation in the fabric, with some areas more black-and-white, and some areas more black-and-gray/mint. Lovely!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2