- 100% hand-loomed cotton ikat fabric, handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- EZErin Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 days agoFirst Timer with this fabric
Perfect lightweight dress for the hot Texas summers. Color will look good on everyone.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- CLChristina L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars6 days agoBright with a Subtle Print!
Beautiful dress! The fabric weight is substantial, yet lightweight. Thanks!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- CAcarol a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect!
This lovely lightweight number did the trick when I braved the big city in a heat wave for a wedding. I looked and felt cool, calm and collected.
At the wedding, I made friends with a woman also in a Zuri dress. Didn’t know I’d belong to a club in your clothes!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSPECTACULAR SURPRISE
This dress is far beyond my expectations, The Bright Blood Orange and hand loomed Design is Fabulous. I Love the feel and comfort of this dress. It is perfect for the Hot Summers in NYC. It's airy and flowy. Love,Love, Love this dress!!!Thank You Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- ADAntonia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 weeks agoWild Cherry
Absolutely love it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?