- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
|Body Length||27 1/4||28 1/4||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4|
|Sleeve Length||9 1/2||9 3/4||10||10 1/4||10 1/2|
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
- AAnonI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoBetter than a Hawaiian Shirt
Gave as a gift to my son, who loves it! He’s usually a medium, but the S fit nicely (but not super loosely).Was this helpful?
- GKGiles K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWingman man's shirt
splendid design and cut----I have gotten many compliments on the shirt and I gave the Zuri contact info to 2 pals who were impressed. Keep up the good work. all best GilesWas this helpful?