- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: lavender, white, caramel, aqua, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- RMRupa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoIt’s in your stars!
So this is one of my all-time favorite Zuris. The abstract pattern is easy to wear in a variety of settings and the colors are both subtle and rich. Truly this will stand the test of time. Grab yours before it’s too late!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PWPatricia W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoZuri - Never disappoints
This is the latest Zuri purchase but this just adds one more to my collection. These dresses are the bomb!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EFElizabeth F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoSo good!!
Really lovely pattern, and all my favorite colors! I am in love with kitteradge cottonFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CChantalVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoSuperbe!
J adore ma robe Zuri. Je n ai eu que des compliments ce matin en arrivant au travail !FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MDMelanie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoBig fan of the torquoise dots!
Although I think I prefer the darker colo(u)rway of the other Zodiac version, I am enjoying this brighter turquoise/magenta pattern -- I'm a big fan of these "dot" patterns (I also have New Flame, which I love) and I hope Zuri releases additional patterns like this.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2