- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: blue, aqua, black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- NENinette E.I recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely!
I think this is my 22nd Zuri dress. I wear Zuris for work and also for casual wear. They are so versatile!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AMAnnie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoFun summer and travel basic
This is a great pattern with just enough ZING without being too much. Perfect for summer trips when you want to dress up without fussing too much.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JFJoyGenea F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XXSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoFun in the summer
So Comfortable and Good lookingFitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CPColleen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for warm summer days!
I love this dress! There is nothing more comfortable than 100% cotton against my skin in the summer. In addition to the comfort it is jazzy, fetching and pretty. I’m so glad “zuri” has come into my life.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CCCheryl C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy second purchase since I loved the first dress purchased.
Again, perfect dress. Love the different blues. I spend my winters in a warm climate and these dresses are perfect - sleeveless, A-line & colourful.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2