- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CBCharlotte B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA pleasant surprise!
I didn’t appreciate this dress until I saw it in-store and tried it on. The print is fun (and not especially quilt-like!) in person, and the fabric is soft.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIT'S A WONDERFUL PARTY!!
This dress is a Beautiful Kaleidoscope of colors and very flattering. The fit is perfect and it attracts lots of compliment!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EAEDITH A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoI love my dress
I love itFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFlattering kaleidoscope print
The biggest thing I’ve learned with Zuri prints is to try on the ones that seem “too much” or out of your color palette comfort zone. More often than not, you’ll find something that’s surprisingly flattering.
That was my experience with the whirligig print - to my eye it looked busy and the colors of blue, peach, red, and black didn’t automatically appeal. I liked that the print reminded me of pinwheels or when looking through a kaleidoscope - very whimsical and festive - which is what made me go, “Sure, I’ll try it - could be fun!”
I’m 5’3 and usually wear a 14/16 or XL in most clothes. In Zuri shirts I’m a medium and in dresses I wear a large. The shoulder/arm/bust area with the dresses tends to run narrower for me.
The fabric of this print is slightly softer and less stiff in comparison to other Zuri dresses I’ve tried so it drapes nicely off the rack. Looks great alone, over tights, and really good over denim due to the splashes of blue. I love Zuri garments for their durability, flattering cuts, and easy care.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MNMargaret N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it so much
Gorgeous. Looks great on, really well made and feels such good quality. Washes and irons well.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2