- 100% hand-loomed cotton, handwoven in India and stitched in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- SASascha A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 stars3 months agoLove this shirt
I love the lightness and the drape of this beautiful shirt. No matter how hot the day is, this shirt feels cool and comfortable.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JDjacqueline d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 stars14 seconds agoPeachy
It is lightweight. A nice warm weather shirt. Nothing dramatic but interesting and pleasing to the eye and hand. I’m petite and like the length over pants or leggings.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPMira P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 stars2 months agoi adore zuri shirts!
they a re comfortable to MOVE in, are amazing for office wear & the cotton feels so great. thank you :)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLLinda L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 stars4 months agoMy beautiful new shirt!
My Peachy Keen shirt is the only button down shirt I have purchased in years. I love the collar. It's my best look, as I have a long neck. The colors, peach with lavender stripes, are yummy and unique. It's a different take on a classic look. Best of all, it is well cut and doesn't pull at my bust line. It fits! The fabric is so nice and I look forward to wearing it when fall comes. I love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CHCharlet H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased 1XUsual Size XLRated 5 stars5 months ago?
I thought it was a more pastel color. But love it!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2