- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EWElaine W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars2 months agoRainbow bright!
This was what I received for my “surprise dress” pick for the Black Friday weekend promotion. Honestly, out of all the prints I saw online this was the one that I wouldn’t have chosen because it’s so loud - the colors are neon bright and I usually gravitate towards earth or deep jewel tones. Hence why I only gave it 4 stars instead of my customary 5.
That being said, I tried it on and it’s not as scary as I thought it would be. Yes it’s going to get a lot of attention, but I find that true of most prints from Zuri. I probably won’t wear this one as often as my other Zuri dresses, but it will be the perfect thing for all celebratory occasions - be prepared to be the light in the room when wearing this print!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 months agoBright, bold & beautiful.
Gosh, what’s not to love! Everyone can see me coming from a mile away! I love it! Well made, fits like a glove, nice deep pockets, it’s an absolute stunner. Really like how it brightens my mood & just lifts me up.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SRSheila R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 months agoThis Dress is a Fantasy Come to Life!
Fantasia was one of the first Zuri dresses to catch my eye, and I am so glad I am now able to rock this swirly rainbow fantasy here in Japan, a country where such a gorgeous panoply of colors definitely stands out! On sizing, I want to mention that all my other Zuri dresses are M Standard and fit loosely, so I tend to belt them. However, I got this in an S, and it fits closer to my frame, so I don't need the belt. I take American sizes 8-10 petite. Whatever size you take, don't hesitate to try on this fabulous lava lamp frock! You'll definitely shine!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel HenriquezVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars7 months agoFANTASTIC Fantasia
I am in Heaven with the Gorgeous colors and Design of this dress. It was the perfect Juneteenth Celebration Dress, The Compliments wouldn't stop....a Definite show stopper. It makes me Happy when I wear it and everyone around me too! A Wonderful Joyful print!!!Love it!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HTHoney T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars1 week agoFantasia Delightful!
I love all the colors in this design. It makes my heart so happy! I receive tons of compliments whenever I wear it and it is perfect for Black History Month as I share the story of Zuri. Love, love, LOVE!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2