- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: black background with white and marigold
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- DMDarice M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars6 days agoSuper indeed!
Wore my Superseed for the first time today with toffee-apple tights and black shoes... lots of compliments and I felt comfortable and classy. :)
I put that the fit is big -- this is mostly due to my being short and round, though. I prefer this length, just wish the pockets were a little higher on the sides for my T. Rex arms.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri12 seconds ago
Hi Darice! Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing this feedback with us! I've passed your message along to the founders and the product development team, and while we don't currently have any plans to adjust the pattern, this is really helpful information for us to have. If there's anything I can do in the meantime, please feel free to let me know! Much love, Charlotte
- MHMuriel H.I recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSTUNNING!!!!
I absolutely Love Superseed, it reminds me of the slit eyes in African masks. The design and colors are Wonderful. Its such an earthy dress but stands out Beautifully. One of my new Favorites.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FWFern W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 weeks agoFall Staple
The fabric, pockets, color… 🤩 Thanks for another great dress Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KPKaren P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars1 month agoLove the Superseed
I wasn't sure about the orange dots in this dress, but when it arrived, I was in love!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MKManivanh K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month ago💯 flattering
I was a bit suspect of the color since I lean more towards reds and blues, but this print was so lovely and the sleeves surprisingly felt like it had more give than previous ones I've bought. I took this and six other zuris with me during one of my work trips overseas, and one of our partners loved it so much! I felt so compelled to share the joy of Zuri with her that I left it behind with a note of love at the end of my trip! Now I gotta buy another superseed!! It's so much fun to spread the Zuri love!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2